Connect Manifest with GPS Routing
The dispatch tab allows your staff to select a number of orders on a delivery route and map the shortest round trip, then send the results to the driver for delivery. Below is the step-by-step guide on how to use the function.
This is a paid feature currently in a Free BETA stage and notice will be given before moving to the paid model. After setup the process is quick and easy.
One Time Setup:
- Create a company google account
- On the same browser being used for dispatch: Log into the company google account
- On your drivers phone: download google mail and login using the company google account
- On your drivers phone: download google maps
How to send routes to a device:
- On the manifest page before pressing dispatch, click on the blue link ‘Open directions in Google Maps’
- This will open a new tab with the route already entered. Below the addresses you will see ‘Send directions to your phone’. Click this option
- A list of options will be shown, select the email option, this will send an email to the gmail account which the driver can click on within their phone and open up the route in their google maps app.