Hand Held Portable UHF RFID Reader
For accurate stock management and checking both on and offsite.
Tired of expensive and inaccurate stocktakes at your’s and your customer’s sites?
Want to instantly check the wash or use history of a textile or just want to do a spot count on stock being returned to your laundry? The new Hand Held UHF RFID Reader is designed to read the latest generation (ISO18000-6C) UHF transponders and communicate with a variety of host devices including Windows based phones, tablets and PCs via Bluetooth wireless technology or a USB cable.
RFID data can be stored on an optional MicroSD memory card (at least 25 million transponders on a typical 2GB card). This allows logging of all transponder readings and provides the ability to collect data even if USB or Bluetooth communication channels are not available.
• Variable read distances from 20cm to 180cm depending on the read requirement.
• Ergonomic style with comfortable trigger handle for intensive RFID scanning.
• Very light (360g) yet robust enough to handle the tough environment of an industrial laundry.
• Fast, accurate and easy to use with transponder read confirmation via speaker, vibration and LED.
• Communicate via wireless to a portable device or via a USB cable to a PC.
• Batch data collection when host connection not available.
• Fully ISO/IEC 18000-6C compatible reader.